for quite some time now my webhook is receiving requests. Every few minutes a new batch of about 200 requests comes in.
How can I find out what is causing this?
Can it be a sync from another system that fires the webhook(s)?
This behavior sounds like your tenant may have some automation tasks that runs and update contacts, and therefore the system sends out webhooks.
One way to mitigate this is to disable the webhooks prior to running the automation, then reenabling the webhooks afterwards.
Is there any way I can find out what automation is causing this? I am normally not managing this instance, we have created an external intergration based on the API and webhooks.
At the moment we have been receiving batches of about 200 notifications each few minutes non-stop. They are still coming in as we speak...
How can I figure out what is causing this?
If this is not your tenant, i.e. you have built an integration for them, or have an application they depend on, you must contact the tenant and ask to speak with those responsible for managing CRMScript Scheduled Tasks, and go through them to find the culprit.
If there is nothing there, then you will have to go through all of their other integrations to determine which on is causing the problem, and then try to coordinate some solution that benefits the whole.
Thanks for the response Tony. There are indeed scheduled tasks present. I have disabled them to determine if that solves the problem.
Thank you for your help.
LukDette websted bruger cookies. SuperOffice bruger primært cookies til overvågning af trafik på webstedet og optimering af indholdet. Vær venlig at fortsætte med at bruge dette websted, hvis du accepterer vores brug af cookies. Læs mere: Politik om beskyttelse af personlige oplysninger