Coming soon: Your brand new Help Center & Community! Get a sneak-peek here

CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

Hi guys

We are having issues with an SuperOffice Online installation where we have in place a CRMScript trigger that loads a ticket, does some changes to it, and saves the ticket. I made a simpler version of it and ran it as a script, and we are having the same issue there: Running "GetTicketEntity" generates this error: "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

The script runs fine in other installations. The same installation is also having some issues with empty tickets inexplicably being generated and I'm thinking it might be related to the same issue.

I found an older community post saying this might be related to invalid characters, but we have no idea what characters to look for or in what tables to look for them. Has anyone else run into this? Is there anyone who maybe could give us some pointers on what to look for?

 

Espen
CRM Insight

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

Hi,

This might not be an answer to the question, but in case you dont get the ticketAgent to work, you can just use the ticket Class instead.

I know this post might be silly, and im sure you have your reasons for using ticketEntity, but in a 1 in a 1000 chanse you dont know, the following snippet does the same thing and will get you going.

Ticket t;
t.load(ticketId);
t.setValue("title", "my title");
t.save();

More info here.

https://community.superoffice.com/documentation/SDK/SO.Customer.Service.Support/html/CRMScript-apireference-Classes-Ticket-Ticket.htm

EDIT: I tried your code, and it does seem to work just fine for me.
Could it be that some data is missing on the request?
Try the above code, if its missing data, the error message from t.save(); will state it.

Von: Pär Pettersson 1. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

Hello Pär

You have a good point. The reason why I used NSTicketAgent/NSTicketEntity in this case is that I have a trigger that checks and adds Tags to the ticket, which NSTicketEntity has ready made methods for. This seemed simpler at the time, but when I think about, using the Ticket class might not be that much more complicated.

But still this is a pretty serious bug so if anyone has any ideas what is going on, help is appreciated.

Von: Espen Steen 1. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

Hi Espen,

As I cannot reproduce your error, it would be helpful to get some more information about setup to help with debugging.

It is also possible to set tags using Ticket class btw.

Ticket ticket;
ticket.load(123);
ticket.setValue("tags", "1,2,3");
ticket.save();
Von: Michel Krohn-Dale 1. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

Hi again

Yes, I was able to rewrite the original trigger into using the Ticket class instead.

Still, if anyone knows anything about this gSOAP error help would be appreciated.

Michel: What information would you need about the setup? The Online Operations team is also looking into it as we speak FYI

Von: Espen Steen 1. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

Hi,

I will leave debugging to the capable minds in Operations then :)

Von: Michel Krohn-Dale 2. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

Is this problem related to getting a specific request, or do you get it on all of your requests when running this script?

Von: Stian Andre Olsen 2. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

Hi Stian,

I get it on all requests.

Von: Espen Steen 2. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

Do you have any extra fields on the Request entity, that maybe are not present in other installations you have tried?

Von: Stian Andre Olsen 2. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

We do actually, there's three extra fields on request: A string field, a checkbox field and a relation field to other requests.

Von: Espen Steen 2. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

What are the names on these fields?

Von: Stian Andre Olsen 2. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

Type arbeid - x_typearbeid (Long string)

Saksrelasjon - x_saksrelasjon (Request relation)

Forsøkt avsluttet - x_triedclosed (Boolean)

 

I would also like to mention that everything has been working fine for at least six month with these fields in place, this issue probably started occuring sometime this last month.

Von: Espen Steen 2. Sep 2020

RE: CRMScript - Error when loading TicketEntity : "gSOAP reported an error: HTTP Error"

If you have a conversation on this with Operations, it would be nice to know if they find any error messages in the NetServer log.

Von: Stian Andre Olsen 2. Sep 2020