In SuperOffice there are two lists that you can set up to support the GDPR policies specific to your company:
Privacy - Source is a list that allows you to document where you got the personal data from – whether it was collected via a web form, an incoming email or any other form. You can add and update the sources in this list to make them relevant to the operations of your company.
Privacy - Legal basis is a list that includes the six legal bases that the GDPR regulation outlines as lawful reasons to store and use personal data. Your business may want to remove those not applicable or change the way these are described.
Click on the video to learn how to change privacy lists. You will need to have the administrator’s rights to make any changes.
Watch this video to get started
Does your version of SuperOffice CRM look different from this video? That's because this video shows SuperOffice CRM in version 8. But don't worry - all the steps shown in this video are exactly the same in SuperOffice CRM version 9.
The step-by-step guide:
To be able to change the Privacy source and legal basis in SuperOffice CRM, you will need to have the administrator’s rights.
- Log into SuperOffice CRM and go to Settings.
- Choose Settings and maintenance in the drop-down menu.
- Once you are in, go to Lists in the navigation menu on the left-hand side.
- Search for either Privacy - source or Privacy - legal basis.
- Next, click the Add button in the bottom-left corner of your screen and follow the steps explained on the following pages: