A good example of an extra field you can use on the customer contact card is a field called: Satisfied customer. Where the value of this field is yes or no.
Sending your customers a mailing where they easily can answer whether they are satisfied with your services or not, can give you great insight into your general customer satisfaction.
Learn how to set up a extra field for a contact
- Log into SuperOffice and open the Service module.
- Go to System design > Tables.
- Find contact and click on the new table symbol that appears next to it.
- Choose the type of field you wish to use and press OK. For customer satisfaction we use the "Boolean" value, since the value has to be yes or no.
- Now we can register the properties of the field. Make sure you fill out the Name, Description and the Database field.
- Click OK.
Now the field is ready for use inside SuperOffice Marketing. You can find it within the link properties. To learn how to add this link to a mailing, please go to the SuperOffice Marketing get started guide.