After upgrading a customer from 8.2R02 to 8.5R04 no users can log in to Pocket. We are getting "Unable to connect to https://superoffice.customer.no/sales/remote/services86" in Pocket. Does anybody have a suggestion how to go forward on this?
* The customer does not run Single Signon on Web (currently uses SuperOffice Windows as primary client)
* We have verified that there is only Anonymous Authentication on the SuperOffice website. There were an additional "Basic Authentication" on the website that we removed after upgrade. Putting this back, does not change the message.
* We have verified that the Symmetric keys are identical on all Netserver configs
* As you see above, we run the default Webservice inside SuperOffice Web for Pocket, not a dedicated NetServer
* We have not overridden the Pocket-URL in SOWeb
* We have tried to set the versions above 8.4 to false in ServiceVersion.xml to check if there could be anything in the routing/firewall that denied using 8.6 (8.4 was used before), this gives the same message - but service84)
* We are able to authenticate with an explicit user from a local testapplication to a service in services86
* The problem comes with Pocket that is already installed or from a fresh new Pocket client
Appreciate all comments on this :)