As a user of SuperOffice Service, you can use tags to search for and group customer service requests based on criteria. The advantage of using tags is that you can search for requests using multiple tags, whereas, a single request can only have one category.
Tip: You can see all available tags by opening the Tags drop-down menu. SuperOffice will display a list of tags that match your description.
In SuperOffice Service, you can tag every request with one or more labels. Tagging requests will make it easier to group and find them.
How to tag requests
- Open a request.
- The tag field is available at the top of your request, right underneath the Owner. Click on the drop-down button just behind Tags.
- You will see a drop-down list with all the tags that are available.
- Click on the tag you wish to use to add it.
- Repeat these steps if you want to add multiple tags.
How to create new tags in the Service interface
Your administrator can give you the functional rights to create new tags directly. This means you can add new tags inside SuperOffice Service when you need them.
- Start by opening a request.
- Click just behind tags to open the tag field.
- You can now enter the name of the new tag you wish to add. If the tag doesn't exist, SuperOffice will give you the option to create a new tag.
- Click where it says Click here to create and then press OK.
You have now added a new customer service request tag.
Tip: Want to know more about managing tags in Service? Administrating tags in SuperOffice Service Settings & maintenance