Each company will want to use their own specific customer service request tags. That’s why SuperOffice CRM allows you to create and edit the tags your company needs in SuperOffice Service Settings & maintenance.
Let’s take a look at two types of tags that could be useful for you company:
- Customer stages
You can set up tags for the different customer stages your company uses, such as, for example, Free trial, Onboarding, Existing or Terminating.
You can create tags related to the department that should handle a specific type of request, such as, for example, Finance, Marketing or Sales.
You can add as many new tags as you like, and tags that become redundant can always be removed or changed.
By default, there are no tags present in your SuperOffice CRM solution.
Two methods for creating tags
There are two ways to create new tags:
- Creating tags in the Service interface when creating a request (requires functional rights set by an administrator) or
- Creating tags in Settings and maintenance by managing the Tags list (requires administrator rights).
Creating tags in Settings and maintenance (administrator)
- Start by logging into the Settings and maintenance part of SuperOffice CRM.
- In the Lists screen, you can open a long list of all the lists you can configure. At the bottom of the drop-down list you’ll find Tag.
- Watch video
- In this video, you can see how you can add and edit any of lists available in SuperOffice CRM.
In the Tag screen you can create a new tag by clicking the Add button in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
Note: Is your SuperOffice CRM version looking different from this video? That's because this video shows SuperOffice CRM in version 8. But don't worry - all the steps shown in this video are exactly the same in SuperOffice CRM version 9.