With the Customer Center, your customers can log in, view their request history, ask questions and search the FAQ Knowledge Base 24/7.
The Customer Center is a standalone portal that can be integrated into your existing website. The Customer Center may include online forms and you can also offer customers a chat service that allows them to ask questions directly in the center.
Set up the chat widget on your customer center so customers can chat with you while they visit your website.
Configuring your Customer Center (step-by-step)
You can configure your Customer Center either in the Settings and maintenance section (1) or in SuperOffice Service (2).
- Log into SuperOffice CRM, go to the System menu and click on Settings and maintenance in the drop-down menu. Once you are inside the Settings and maintenance, click on the Customer center in the Navigator menu on the left-hand side.
- Log into SuperOffice CRM and open the Service section. Then open the System menu and choose Customer center config from the drop-down menu.
On the Customer Center page, you’ll see two tabs, one for Styling and one for Options. At the top of this page, you’ll find a link to the Customer Center page – here you can preview how your Customer Center looks like.
You can preview your Customer Center to see what it looks like.
You can also access your Customer Center from the personal menu – just click on your profile picture in the top-right corner.
Access the Customer Center from your Personal menu.
The Styling tab allows you to change the way your Customer Center looks.
In this tab you can:
- Add your company logo by uploading it from your PC,
- Choose whether you wish to use rounded or square fields,
- Decide the standard width of your Customer Center page,
- Choose a theme color, which will affect the color of your buttons, such as the login button,
- Pick a background color for your page,
- Decide on the font type and font size for your text and headers,
- Configure the Active menu and the Welcome and Footer blocks.
Once you’ve made the changes and you are happy with the way your Customer Center looks, you can press Save to save your changes.
The Options tab allows you to change the content of your Customer Center.
In this tab you can:
- Set up the language of the start page. You can set multiple languages. In order to have your Customer Center in more than one language, you need to set up and save each language separately.
- Add the URL you want your customers to visit when they click on your logo,
- Add the name of your Customer Center,
- Add the welcome header and the body text,
- Add your opening hours and phone number,
- Enable the FAQ search function and information on the welcome page,
- Show most common FAQs,
- Enable the footer,
- Enable the chat widget by choosing the chat channel you wish to use. Here you also choose whether chat should be available always or only when customers are logged in,
- Use your custom “Contact us” form. You can choose any form that is available to you from the drop-down menu.
Once you’ve made changes and you are happy with the way your Customer Center looks, you can press Save to save all changes.