Make it easy to save incoming and outgoing emails and documents in your SuperOffice database from inside your Gmail account.
By adding the Gmail Link extension to the browser of your choice you can integrate your Gmail account with SuperOffice.
Learn how to setup the Gmail Link for SuperOffice
Does your version of SuperOffice CRM look different from this video? That's because this video shows SuperOffice CRM in version 8. But don't worry - all the steps shown in this video are exactly the same in SuperOffice CRM version 9.
Follow these steps to setup your Gmail link for your Chrome browser:
- Go to the app entry in the SuperOffice App Store.
- Scroll down to the Productivity apps. Here you will find the Gmail link app.
- Click on the Install button and choose what browser you want.
- If you choose Firefox, you will taken to the Firefox installer where you will be asked to "allow" the browser plugin for Firefox. Confirm that you want to install it by clicking "install"
- If you choose Chrome, you will be taken to the Chrome Web Store. There you click on "Add to Chrome" button and confirm that you want to add this extension
- The final step for either browsers is to log into your SuperOffice CRM Online account. SuperOffice and Gmail will automatically detect that the extension has been added
- Log into your SuperOffice CRM Online account. SuperOffice and Gmail will automatically detect that the extension is added.
- Now log into your Gmail account, and you will see that the SuperOffice Gmail link is available and ready to store incoming and outgoing emails and documents into SuperOffice.
We recommend that you also connect your Gmail account to the embedded SuperOffice inbox, which will let you read and manage your personal emails from within the SuperOffice user interface.
Connecting the two allows you also to be able to create and send a new email by clicking on an email address from inside SuperOffice.
You can log into your Gmail account from inside SuperOffice by:
- Click on the Inbox logo inside SuperOffice
- Enter you email address and password, click Save.
If you use a two-key authentication or your Gmail account is set up to not allow SuperOffice access, click here to see how you can configure Gmail with SuperOffice inbox.