To connect SuperOffice to your email and your document management system, you can install the SuperOffice Web Tools. This enables you to open and edit emails from the solution, and save emails directly into the solution. You will also be able to open and edit documents from inside SuperOffice.
If you use the Windows client of SuperOffice, the MailLink is automatically included in the client installation. You do not need to do any further steps.
Learn how to install Web Tools
Here's how to install web tools.
The first time you log in, a wizard will ask you to install web tools. Follow this wizard, and you’re done. If it doesn’t open or you need to install again, you can follow the steps below.
- When logged into SuperOffice, go to the menu on the upper right hand and click the main menu icon.
- Click Download
- Click SuperOffice Web Tools
- If your browser asks you to block or allow pop-ups, you need to click Always allow pop-ups from SuperOffice
- The SuperOffice Web Tools wizard will now appear. In this wizard, you must choose Personal Computer, then Outlook, and then click Download to download the installation file, click Next, then Close to close the Web Tools wizard
- Click on the SuperOffice.Web.Tools.exe download in the bottom of your screen. Click Yes to allow the program to make changes to your computer
- In the installation wizard, click Install to install the Web Tools. When the installation is completed, click Close
- Now restart both Outlook and your browser for the changes to take effect