I have got some question/Whish from a customer of mine and have also perhaps found out some issues with the CRM script triggers. Thanks in advance!
- Possible to define own datatypes for fields/columns in a Service Extra table
- Or at least the possibility to define field/column length, when creating the field, eg fro short strings it is 255 letters. Whould be nice to be able to set 10 or 30 or whatever value I want between 1-255. Should be respected in GUI and I should not be able to type more letters than field allows in database.
- Have the possibility to add default value for fields in a service extra table where the fields are Linked to another Extra table. Eg be able to set what Id in the linked field that should be used as a standard value when creating a new post.
- Triggers for editing extra tables does not seem to work, I can’t get them to fire anywhere.
- According to a colleague of mine it is possible to get them fire in the service-gui but not when viewed in CRM sales client. Eg when using: listTableEntries
- Would be very nice to have triggers that works when using listTableEntries in the CRM-sales GUI to view /edit / create data in Extra tables that way.
- Can someone confirm that these triggers works and where they work/actually triggers?
- Edit extra table entry screen: Loading
- Edit extra table entry screen: Before button click
- Events for before-save and after save table-entry should also exist??