Configure your Customer Centre
Updated on 20 Oct 2021
Customer Centre plays a big role in creating an all-around positive customer experience. Customer Centre is a place where your customers can not only log in to view their request history, but also ask questions and search the FAQ Knowledge Base 24/7. Learn how to configure your Customer Centre in this how-to guide.
The Customer Centre feature in the Customer Engagement Platform is a standalone portal that can be integrated into your existing website. The Customer Centre may include online forms and you can also offer customers a chat service that allows them to ask questions directly in the centre.
Set up the chat widget on your Customer Centre so that customers can chat with you while they visit your website
How to configure your Customer Centre
You can configure your Customer Centre either in the Settings and maintenance section (1) or in SuperOffice Service (2).
- Log into SuperOffice CRM, go to the Main menu and click on Settings and maintenance in the drop-down menu. Once you are inside the Settings and maintenance, click on the Customer Centre in the navigator menu on the left-hand side.
- Log into SuperOffice CRM and open the Service section. Then click on the System menu button and choose Customer Centre config from the drop-down menu.
On the Customer Centre page, you’ll see two tabs, one for Styling and one for Options. At the top of this page, you’ll find a link to the Customer Centre page – here you can preview how your Customer Centre looks like.
- The Styling tab
The Styling tab allows you to change the way your Customer Centre looks.
In this tab you can:
- Add your company logo by uploading it from your PC,
- Choose whether you wish to use rounded or square fields,
- Decide the standard width of your Customer Centre page,
- Choose a theme colour, which will affect the colour of your buttons, such as the login button,
- Pick a background colour for your page,
- Decide on the font type and font size for your text and headers,
- Configure the Active menu and the Welcome and Footer blocks.
Once you’ve made the changes and you are happy with the way your Customer Centre looks, you can press Save to save your changes.
- The Options tab
The Options tab allows you to change the content of your Customer Centre.
In this tab you can:
- Set up the language of the start page. You can set multiple languages. In order to have your Customer Centre in more than one language, you need to set up and save each language separately.
- Add the URL you want your customers to visit when they click on your logo,
- Add the name of your Customer Centre,
- Add the welcome header and the body text,
- Add your opening hours and phone number,
- Enable the FAQ search function and information on the welcome page,
- Show most common FAQs,
- Enable the footer,
- Enable the chat widget by choosing the chat channel you wish to use. Here you also choose whether chat should be available always or only when customers are logged in,
- Use your custom “Contact us” form. You can choose any form that is available to you from the drop-down menu.
You can preview your Customer Centre to see what it looks like
You can also access your Customer Centre in the Personal settings – just click on your profile picture in the top-right corner.
Follow this guide for help to you configure your Customer centre:
Did you find this information useful?