with the upcoming release 8.4 R04 there is a new requirement for SSO setup of Service. Please see the information below. The text has also been updated on the Single sign-on TechDoc page.
SuperOffice 8.4 R04 will include support for Netserver communicating with Customer Service (for instance through the ticket or crmscript agent).
In order to support this functionality for single-sign on scenarios, we have to use an impersonation user which is used for the communication between Netserver and Service.
The impersonation user must exist in Active Directory but does not need to be SuperOffice user.
Steps to configure in the web.config file:
1. Configure the installation as SSO
2. Make sure the symmetricKey and symmetricSecret values are the same between SuperOffice Web and Customer Service config files
<section name="CustomerService" type="System.Configuration.NameValueSectionHandler, System, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />
4. Add the section CustomerService under SuperOffice
<add key="ImpersonateCsUser" value="True" />
<add key="CsUserName" value="" />
<add key="CsPassword" value="" />
<add key="CsDomain" value="" />
5. Update the values to be correct for the installation:
- ImpersonateCsUser must be set to True
- CsUserName is the AD user to impersonate
- CsPassword is the corresponding password
- CsDomain is the Active directory Domain where the user is registered