I have a similar question as the one below, which never received an answer - hoping someone may be able to provide some new information!
- It is possible to "suggest FAQ-articles" in the first auto-reply of a new ticket
- There is a reply-template which shows the logic in the HTML > it looks like this:
Some text...no hits
- How does it find out if an FAQ-article is worth suggesting? In the email sent, is the subject and/or body taken into account?
- In the calculation of finding out whether and FAQ-article is worth suggesting, does it look at the keywords of an FAQ-article and/or the question and/or the answer?
- Is there any way to manipulate/reduce/change the suggested results?
Any info is very welcome!