In this video we will show you how to edit a list item in SuperOffice.
To do this you will need Administrators rights.
By adding new list items, you can personalize the system to match the business needs of your company.
In SuperOffice Sales & Marketing all standard lists can be personalized and new ones can be added. In this tutorial we will show you how it actually works, by modifying the list called "Category" as an example.
- Log in to SuperOffice.
- Go to the Main menu in the top right corner and choose Settings and Maintenance from the drop down menu.
- Once inside the administrator’s module, choose the Lists section from the navigation menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select from the drop-down menu the field that you wish to customize. In this case, we choose ‘Category’. Typical list items here are Customer, Prospect, Competitor.
- Click the Add button to add a new item to this list. The Edit list item dialog box appears.
- Type in a name for the new list item. Add a description of the new item, which will later be visible as a tool tip – i.e. a text that appears when you hover with the cursor over the item.
- Click Save to finish
- Your have the option of removing categories by selecting them and clicking on Delete.
- You can also change the position of the items by using the arrows in the right bottom corner.
The next time you look at the available options in the list for Category, you will see that Online Customer is included.
You can also see the tool tip with the description we added. This becomes visible if you hover over the category’s name for a second.
For more information about setting up SuperOffice, please go to the Help menu in SuperOffice.