SuperOffice CRM price lists
All current price lists in all exchange rates.
SuperOffice CRM is available as a Cloud subscription and Onsite subscription solution.
To view the current price list available for new and existing customers by each subscription type, please click on the currency of interest.
All other agreements and policies are available to view on the SuperOffice Trust Center.
SuperOffice CRM Cloud Subscription
All cloud customers are always on the latest version available on SuperOffice CRM and follows the price list for SuperOffice CRM Cloud Subscription Generation 10.
SuperOffice CRM Onsite Subscription
Customers with SuperOffice CRM installed on their own premises must upgrade to the latest version in order to access the latest features or migrate to the cloud subscription.
The following is the price list for the most recent available version, SuperOffice CRM Onsite Subscription of Generation 10, in all currencies:
The following is the price list for the SuperOffice CRM Onsite Subscription of Generation 9, in all currencies:
Frequently asked questions
- I became a Cloud customer before October 6, 2021. How do the new prices affect me?
- If you are an existing Cloud customer, you will automatically get the latest version of SuperOffice CRM (SuperOffice CRM Generation 10) and be moved to the new price lists where your existing user plans are converted to the new plans. You will have access to the same features in SuperOffice as you have today.
- The subscription fee is the same, plus the previously announced 2.9% price increase. The new price structure and prices will apply in respect to additional users and add-ons. For more details or questions on your agreement, please contact your SuperOffice sales consultant.
- I became an Onsite customer before October 1, 2021. How do the new prices affect me?
If you are an existing Onsite customer (i.e. you have SuperOffice installed on your own premises) the announced price increase of 2.9% for all current licenses as of October 1 will apply.
As and when you download and install SuperOffice 10 you will move to the new price list with no change to your current subscription fees. The new price list will apply to additional users or add-on modules after the date of your upgrade. For more details or questions on your agreement, please contact your SuperOffice sales representative.
- Are the prices in the price lists based on annual billing?
Yes. All prices in the price lists are based on annual billing and excluding VAT. This applies to all currencies. It is possible to change the frequency of your billing upon which an administration fee will apply. Please contact your SuperOffice representative to learn more.
- What is pay-per-use (metered) prices?
Pay-per-use (metered) prices is payment for use of service above the level included in the monthly subscription price, often referred to as overage usage. Some services activate metered prices and when consumption of these are above the included level, additional costs will apply automatically according to the additional volume packages used.
This applies mainly to Cloud subscription customers as most of these services is running on own servers and costs accrue from this. The exception is the use of Databridge which is a pure cloud service for both Cloud and Onsite customers.
- Why is there two Onsite Subscription price lists?
There are two price lists for Onsite Subscription because the latest version of SuperOffice CRM introduced a new packaging model as well as new features.
New customers wanting to install SuperOffice CRM on their own servers will always be offered the latest version with the associated price list that follows.
Existing customers on an earlier version that want to upgrade to the latest version will not notice any change to the running subscription costs for their current users at the time of the upgrade. The price list for SuperOffice CRM Generation 10 will, however, apply to subscriptions of any additional users and add-ons.