To provide your customers with the help they need in their local language, you can set up your Customer Center to support all the languages you need.
By setting up extra languages, you make it easy for your customers to register, comment on and check the status of their requests in their preferred language. In addition, they will have access to all the FAQs in their chosen language.
Out of the box, you can add fourteen different languages. If the language you wish to use isn’t available, please contact us and our consultants will be able to help you add the additional languages you need.
You can set up a new language in the Customer language properties dialog.
Setting up additional languages (step-by-step)
You can set up languages in the Customer Center either in the Settings and maintenance section (1) and in SuperOffice Service (2).
- Log into SuperOffice CRM, go to the System menu and click on Settings and maintenance in the drop-down menu. Once you are inside the Settings and maintenance, click on the Customer Center in the Navigator menu on the left-hand side. Then open the Customer languages tab at the top.
- Log into SuperOffice CRM and go to the Service section. Then open the System menu and choose Customer languages from the drop-down menu.
In the Customer languages page, you can add a new language by clicking the New customer language button on the right-hand side.
The Customer language properties dialog will now open.
- Start by adding the name of the language you wish to add.
- Enter the two-letter language code of the language you wish to add. You can choose from the following fourteen standard languages:
• Czech (CZ)
• Danish (DA)
• Dutch (NL)
• English (EN)
• Finnish (FI)
• French (FR)
• German (DE)
• Italian (IT)
• Norwegian (NO)
• Polish (PL)
• Russian (RU)
• Spanish (ES)
• Swedish (SE)
• Ukrainian (UK)
- You can add a virtual domain and an email domain in the next two fields if needed. However, this is optional.
- Make sure to choose the correct FAQ folder to connect to the language you intend to add.
- And finally, you can choose whether you wish to use this language as the default language for your Customer Center. Click OK to save your changes.
Tip: You can save a contact’s preferred language on their Contact Card. This way the contact will be able to use the Customer Center in this language every time they log in.