Connect chat to your Customer centre
Oppdatert på 17. jun 2022
By adding the chat widget to the Customer centre, you can facilitate your customers to ask for help and get the answer they are looking for instantly. Learn how to connect a chat channel to your Customer centre in this how-to guide.
Please note that you need to set up your chat widget before you add it to your Customer centre. Learn how to get started with SuperOffice Chat.
How to connect the chat widget to your Customer centre
To connect the chat widget to your Customer centre you need to log into the Settings and maintenance module in SuperOffice CRM or open the Customer centre config page in the System settings menu in the SuperOffice Service module.
Enable the chat widget in the Options tab and choose wanted chat channel
- Once you are in the Customer centre page, open the Options tab.
- Scroll down the list of options and check the box Enable chat.
- Choose whether you want your chat widget to be available Always or only for Logged in customers.
- Then, choose the Chat channel you wish to appear on your home page.
- Click Save to save your settings.
- Customer centre configuration - Help file
Fant du denne informasjonen nyttig?