I'm experiencing what looks like a critical bug in SuperOffice Online. Am I doing anything wrong, or should this be reported?
The 'After Sale Save trigger' reacts on a wrong ID. The process is as follows:
1) Creating a new sale (without yet saving)
2) Jumping to either contact or company (by clicking on menu button)
3) Jumping back to still new sale - still in Edit Mode.
4) Saving sale.
5) After trigger reacts on sale with Sale-Id from the last visited sale.
6) Sale screen has jumped to the previous visited sale
Picture below shows the situationen shortly after the new sale is saved.
- Popup reveals what the trigger is reacting on (Sale Id 1).
- Sale screen is showing sale with ID 1
- Url still thinks sale is the newly created (sale ID 6)