We’ve developed some resources to help you work effectively from
home during COVID-19 Click to learn more
Upgrading a customer to SO 8.1
Running the ejterm setup results in the error message "Superoffice application file stopped working", after setting the smtp settings..
Debugging the message gives:
"just-in-time debugging failed"..
This is a upgrade from 7.5, where service has not been installed from before
I might be asking the wrong question here, but you're upgradring or installing a new installation?
ejTermSetup is only for new installations while upgrade.exe is the one you need to run when upgrading from one version to another.
Ok, I didn't see the second answer there. Nevermind my reply.
upgrading superoffice, but its a new installation of service.
-upgraded superoffice db
-installed superoffice web - set the base path
-run the ejtermsetup - it crashes after the smtp settings
got fixed when setting the right smtp server...
I often have a bogus email server name, but always a "valid" email address, meaning something with both @ and .
I suspect it might be that one causing the crash, will try to reproduce.
I got this crash too when I was trying to setup local test installation of Customer Service.
Probably program expects dots in domain name somewhere as I got crash using "localhost" and problem got sorted out by using other bogus hostname via hosts-file.
LukkDette nettstedet bruker informasjonskapsler. SuperOffice bruker informasjonskapsler hovedsaklig for å overvåke trafikken på nettstedet, og for å forbedre innholdet. Fortsett å bruke nettstedet hvis du samtykker til at vi bruker informasjonskapsler. Les mer: Personvernerklæring