I have a copy from the original View Ticket.
I clicked "copy screen" and thant by the "show screen" from the new View, I have an error.
Could you please help me to resolve them ?
is this a database that has been migrated to CRM Online or do you have this running on site? Just trying to set context if this is a new clean installation or if someone could have made changes to the original View Ticket 80 screen you have there.
this is the actually application runtime.
But This error are normal. By the standard view is this error too.
We can turn off this ticket, because finally it's work.
OK, error is not normal, or at least not in the latest version when I tested it now. It's either something in the version you have there or in the screen you copied.
I know it's not normal...
But this error take by the standard view too and than in the copied view..The error came only when I click to the show button to see the view. In application mode i don't have any error.
It's very strange.
I moved your thread to the Customer Service forum. If this is your own installation then it is onsite and your on a slighter older version (8.3 it seems). The fix for it is most likely to upgrade to the latest since it does not happen here: https://community.superoffice.com/en/product-releases/release-notes/
The installation was make from SuperOffice Germany.
I don't have the permissions to update SO in my firm. I'm only the developper to make some change.
I don't know about the cost if my firm can take any update, or is the update free.
Not sure if your problem is resolved or not, but suspect that if you are trying to view screen without supplying any ticketId it is failing because of this. Just an assumption since you say that error is not there when viewing a specific ticket.Try appending &entryId=<ticketId> to view from Screen definition.
I think you are right, This error take only when i clicked of the show button but never wenn I have a specific ticket.
But it's curious for me that one error appear while i just click to a function from SO.
I have discover another bug. Wenn a view is copied, the profil aren't copied. That means wenn we have specific field to the view, this parameter must be redefinied again...
The profile must be copied when we copied a View..
As Margrethe said this error is not present in latest release, so resolving this issue would require you to upgrade. I newer version it is not failing because of missing data in url.
As for your other issue, I believe this might be more a design decision and suggest you register a wish to be considered.
Thanks Michel for your help
LukkDette nettstedet bruker informasjonskapsler. SuperOffice bruker informasjonskapsler hovedsaklig for å overvåke trafikken på nettstedet, og for å forbedre innholdet. Fortsett å bruke nettstedet hvis du samtykker til at vi bruker informasjonskapsler. Les mer: Personvernerklæring