How do I add the "SuperOffice for Outlook" add-in?
It can be deployed either per Outlook user directly, or centrally by Office365 admin.
Click here see how to perform Centralized Deployment
Click here to check out the app in our SuperOffice App Store
Deploy in your own Outlook
- Go to 'SuperOffice for Outlook' at https://appsource.microsoft.com/
- Click on "Get it now"
- Confirm your logged in to your correct Office 365 user account in the dialogue One last thing… select Continue
The deployment is now complete.
The SuperOffice add-in for Outlook should now be available from the three dots (More actions) in the right corner of an e-mail.
Read our quick-start-guide here on how to use the add-in.
For more detailed information from Microsoft, read more here: "Deploy an Office add-in" and "Get an Office Add-in for Outlook"
Requirements / Known limitations:
The SuperOffice for Outlook add-in is free of charge and covered under the current Terms of Service for your SuperOffice CRM Online installation.
This add-in works in: Outlook 2016 for Mac, Outlook 2016 or later, Outlook on the Web.
- Available for CRM Online customers only
- Users must have an Office 365 subscription and must use Office 365 mail account
- Outlook desktop app users must have v.2001 and newer of the desktop app *
Mobile phone Outlook app support :
The current released add-on version (via the MS App Soure) do not support Mobile phones (the mobile device API). To get the version that have support for mobile support use either option a: centralized deployment or option b: use the pilot version.
Mobile phone users must have the latest version of iOS (13) or Android (10), and use an app that supports Outlook Add-ins like "Microsoft Outlook for Android" and "Microsoft Outlook for iOS"
* You have to have the latest version of Outlook desktop app (v.2001 and newer), older versions do not work in Send and Archive, due to missing API's in older versions of the Outlook desktop app.
Sign-up for the 'SuperOffice for Oulook' Pilot Program
You can join our pilot programs and get early access to the latest versions of our software and the newest features.
Read more here: https://community.superoffice.com/en/customer/forum/rooms/pilot-program/superoffice-for-outlook/
- Log in to Office365 admin (with "global admin" rights)
- Open Admin center (and set to use "old" O365 Admin GUI)
- Go to Settings -> Services & add-ins
- Click "Deploy add-in"
- Choose add an add-in from the Office Store, or
- Choose "upload custom app", Copy/paste in this URL to the dialog:
- ..and follow the steps it tells you to, and make your selections along the way: