After signing up for a developer account, you need to register your application idea to get your own unique client ID and client secret so you can start coding.
- Name of your company
- Name and email of your technical contact
- Name of your application
- Standard or custom application
- Description of what your application will do and how it will interact with SuperOffice
- Which SuperOffice endpoints you need access to
- User context (application user or non-interactive)
- Which kind of authorization flow you plan to use
- Whether you plan to access any restricted agents
- Your redirection endpoint
- Additional integrations and URLs
- Submit your application idea (form).
- You will get a confirmation that we have received your request.
- We register your application in SOD and you will receive an email with instructions to get your application keys.
- This is normally handled within the next business day.
- We use SendSafely, an end-to-end encryption platform, to send you the client ID, the client secret, and any private encryption keys.
- Save the application keys in a secure location. The SendSafely-message will expire!
Next step: Create an MVC application at your redirection endpoint and implement your chosen authorization flow.