The redirection endpoints are specified and whitelisted when you register the application idea.
All changes to whitelisted URLs have to go through SuperOffice.
- You have registered your application idea
- You are (or will be) handling web service requests at the new endpoints
Submit a change request (form).
- We ask for the Client ID (AppId)
- Which environment do you want the change for (SOD, stage, or production)
- For each URL:
- is it new or replacing an existing redirect (specify old URL)
- is whitelisting sufficient or is it a CORS redirect?
If you add database mirroring or webhooks, the tenant administrator must renew the consent to your application. Users will be locked out from when the change happens until the consent has been given.