We are currently building an document app for Appstore and we have ran into a MAJOR issue.
Recreate the issue:
1. Create a document in SuperOffice and open it and write "TEST".
2. Upload the save (webhooks or drag and drop)
3. Open the Document, add for example "UPDATE".
4. Upload the save.
5. Verify that the documents says: "TEST UPDATE".
6. Get the DocumentId and run the following:
using (var docAgent = new DocumentAgent())
var stream = docAgent.GetDocumentStream(request.DocumentId);
using (var memoryStream = new MemoryStream())
bytes = memoryStream.ToArray();
var MyDocumentBase64 = Convert.ToBase64String(bytes);
Result: in MyDocumentBase64 is: TEST
No matter how many updates you do to the document the docagent will return the original document.
How can we solve this?
Same issue occours with GetDocumentStreamForEntity.