Coming soon: Your brand new Help Center & Community! Get a sneak-peek here

Pocket 9.0.2

Hello, 

After the 9.0.2-update of PocketCRM the application suddenly fails for one of our 8.2-customers.. 
Services80 and Services84 are both available externally, and i am able to connect to both of them with a short webservice (from my local computer). 

When you either scan the QR or input the URL the application 'thinks' for about 15-20 seconds before it goes back to the configuration-screen. Nothing is logged back to the netserver-logfile so I dont get anything to work with.. 

Was any changes made in 9.0.2 that could break the communication? I assume the 'fix for 8.0-customers' only applies when you actually get to the login-screen? 

Anyone else experiencing similar issues? 

//Eivind

RE: Pocket 9.0.2

Hi,
could you please verify that the ServiceVersion.xml file is also accessible? Pocket client needs this file to determine what the latest available service version is.

The file should be located somewhere like this:
https://<host>/<site>/remote/ServiceVersion.xml

Av: Jomar Johansen 9. maj 2019

Ahà, that was the pieces I was missing :)
We only made the folders Services80 and Services84 available, so this file was not accessible. 

In very rare cases the customer does not want to make everything under Remote available, so we need to specify what is neccessary for PocketCRM.

If we set up a dedicated NetServer for PocketCRM (most customer used Single Sign On, so the default Sales-installation cant be used), can we point PocketCRM to: https://mydomain.com/NetServerPocket and skip pointing it to Services80? 

In that case we only need this accesible externally to make PocketCRM work: 
../Serviceversion.xml 
../Services84  (or whatever Services-version fits your version/installation of SuperOffice). 

Is this a correct assumption? 

//Eivind

Av: Eivind Johan Fasting 9. maj 2019

Yes, that should work.  Pocket client will attempt to connect with the highest supported service version from ServiceVersion.xml with the attribute released="true".

Av: Jomar Johansen 9. maj 2019

Fantastic :)
Thank you so much, Jomar! 

//Eivind

Av: Eivind Johan Fasting 10. maj 2019