Update on the next release from SuperOffice: SuperOffice CRM 8.3
The date for when the GDPR is coming into effect is near and as mentioned we are working on delivering additional features and changes in SuperOffice CRM that not only better meet the GDPR requirements, but improvements to the solution in general.
The key changes this version contain include:
- New contact card; the contact has moved from a dialogue box to have it's own screen. All relevant information on a person is therefore available one central place.
- Add segmentation fields to Contacts as well as Companies; with more space, more criteria defining a contact is available, and drawing out lists, and views.
- Free-standing contacts; in this version it is possible to create contacts not linked to a company. This has always been possible in the SuperOffice Service client, but is also now possible in the SuperOffice Sales & Marketing client.
- Stop SuperOffice Service from automatically create new contacts; it is possible to stop the system from automatically create new contacts whenever an incoming request has an unknown email address.
- General bug fixes; As always, we address various issues that have been reported to us. Here is a list of the bug fixes in this release.
Your own test installations In SOD
Today we published the latest features to all installations in SOD.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the latest features and to check that your own apps and integrations work the way they should.
If you have an app published and discover issues, make sure you report this back to us to email@example.com as soon as possible.
If we have not heard anything from you within May 3rd, we will assume that you have no problems or issues when we release this latest SuperOffice version to customers!