I am trying to add a tab to the company screen in both CS and SM, to display a user defined table in CS. The table has a company relation added as below.
When a record is added it displays nicely against the customer.
If I edit the record the company displays fine.
However if I add a record from the tab on the customer screen, it populates the Company with the company id not the name.
The record then does not save against the correct company.
What do I need to do to all the new record to automatically be saved against the selected company.
Also what is the syntax for the URL to add this in to SuperOffice Sales and Marketing.
Finally if we set this up on SuperOffice online, can we export the package and import it to an older version of Customer Service on a customers site.