1) Get email from mail server
2) Analyze email
3) Run "Mailbox event, executed before message is saved" script
4) Run mailbox filter code (except attached script)
5) Store message to the system
6) Run this script
7) Run mailbox filter attached scripts
8) Send notifications
Can someone explain when number 7 in the above list is executed?
Is it always executed or just when there is emails that matches the criteria set on the e-mail filter.
I don't get it to work, so i'm cunfused to when the script is accutaly ran.