New user management fails when using SSO

Hi,

I'm trying to set up SuperOffice web using SSO following this article:
https://community.superoffice.com/no/technical/documentation/prepare/prepare-crm-server/prepare-web-server/IIS_Authentication/

This works fine and authentication goes as at should when logging in and in webtools. However I've run into some issues when it comes to the new user management in SuperOffice admin. It fails to load the users when SSO is enabled.

This is the error in Chrome:

It seems to fail when using the API to fetch the list.

The website in IIS has only windows auth enabled, once I try to enable anon authentication side by side with win auth the list generates again, however SSO fails. Which means I am pretty much back to square one.

Is there a way around this, something to add in web.config? This is R10 with feature toggle for admin in web.config.

 

RE: New user management fails when using SSO

Hi,

Not sure if this link will help you but. What I have understand is that using the API and running SSO on the same site might have issues..Does it work if you toogle back to old user-admin interface? 

https://community.superoffice.com/en/developer/forum/rooms/topic/superoffice-product-api-group/customer-service/rest-authentication/

 

Best regards

/Anders

Av: Anders Larsson 18. feb 2020

RE: New user management fails when using SSO

Turning on the old interface does work and the users loads as normal. I would however like to have this working with the new interface, the other thread as far as I can see did not offer any solution for this particular scenario,

Av: Marius Gabrielsen 18. feb 2020

RE: New user management fails when using SSO

ok, if old user interface works, there is probably some bug involved in the new interface.

I think you should report this as BUG and that it should be solved as urgent (hopefully 8.5R11) before this new interface is on as standrad. (otherwise customers using SSO only will have major issues)

Sorry that info in old thread did not solve your issue.

/Anders

Av: Anders Larsson 18. feb 2020

RE: New user management fails when using SSO

Hi Maruis,

Thank you for this input. We have started to look in to this, and may contact you directly if we have additional questions.

Is this the only installation you have seen this problem?

 

Av: Erik Eide 18. feb 2020

RE: New user management fails when using SSO

Hi Erik,

This is the first installation that we combine the new interface with SSO, so we have not seen this before.

Av: Marius Gabrielsen 18. feb 2020

RE: New user management fails when using SSO

Please send us the web.config - and try turning on information logging to see if anything exciting appears in the NetServer logs.

 

The integrated login support must be enabled for webapi:

<WebApi>
<add key="AuthorizeWithUsername" value="true" />
<add key="AuthorizeWithTicket" value="true" />
<add key="AuthorizeWithImplicit" value="true" />

Av: Christian Mogensen 18. feb 2020

RE: New user management fails when using SSO

Hi,

The issue was caused by web service requests not beeing allowed in the web.config:

<WebServices>
<!-- Permit requests to web services. This value is supported in the default SoWcfRequestInterceptor
and can be overriden by making a custom SoWcfRequestInterceptorPlugin. -->
<add key="AllowWebServiceRequests" value="True" />

Once set to true the list loads as it should with the new interface and SSO.

Av: Marius Gabrielsen 19. feb 2020

RE: New user management fails when using SSO

Thanks for the information Marius!

And thanks Christian for privding the needed setting in web.config.

Will that value be overwritten when upgrading just  like:aplicationTitle, urlOverRides?
Why are those overwritten when upgrading SuperOffice?

<!-- Optional customization of title shown in browser, and location of help files -->
<!-- <add key="ApplicationTitle" value="System - SuperOffice CRM (node1)" /> -->
<add key="ApplicationTitle" value="UTV - SuperOffice CRM (node1 of 1)" />
<!-- <add key="HelpFilesBaseUrl" value="http://www.mysite.com/helpfiles" /> -->
<add key="HelpDispatcherUrl" value="https://help.superoffice.com/SODispatcher/Default.aspx" />
<!--
<add key="urlSchemeOverride" value="https" />
<add key="urlPortOverride" value="443" />
<add key="urlHostOverride" value="site.company.se" />
-->
<!--active bellow 2 lines when everything is readt for LB-mode-->
<add key="urlPortOverride" value="443" />
<add key="urlSchemeOverride" value="https" />

/Anders

Av: Anders Larsson 19. feb 2020