We’ve developed some resources to help you work effectively from
home during COVID-19 Click to learn more
Upgrading a customer to SO 8.1
Running the ejterm setup results in the error message "Superoffice application file stopped working", after setting the smtp settings..
Debugging the message gives:
"just-in-time debugging failed"..
This is a upgrade from 7.5, where service has not been installed from before
I might be asking the wrong question here, but you're upgradring or installing a new installation?
ejTermSetup is only for new installations while upgrade.exe is the one you need to run when upgrading from one version to another.
Ok, I didn't see the second answer there. Nevermind my reply.
upgrading superoffice, but its a new installation of service.
-upgraded superoffice db
-installed superoffice web - set the base path
-run the ejtermsetup - it crashes after the smtp settings
got fixed when setting the right smtp server...
I often have a bogus email server name, but always a "valid" email address, meaning something with both @ and .
I suspect it might be that one causing the crash, will try to reproduce.
I got this crash too when I was trying to setup local test installation of Customer Service.
Probably program expects dots in domain name somewhere as I got crash using "localhost" and problem got sorted out by using other bogus hostname via hosts-file.
StängDenna webbplats använder cookies. Superoffice använder cookies främst för att övervaka trafiken på webbplatsen och för att optimera innehållet. Om du accepterar vår användning av cookies kan du fortsätta använda den här webbplatsen. Läs mer: Integritetspolicy