Major Sales & Marketing
Major Sales & Marketing News in this version:
- Support for Edge browser (Windows 10)
- Support for Office 2016 (Mail Link, Ribbons)
- Support for MacOS - El Capitan
- Support for SuperOffice WebTools in Citrix/TS environments
When running SuperOffice 7.5 SR2 Web client, MailLink 8 is possible to use.
When running SuperOffice 7.5 Win client, MailLink 8 is not possible to use. This is due to that MailLink 8 is running it's own built-in Netserver which use a new database schema.
New Web Tools
This is a mandatory upgrade that all users must perform to be able to continue writing documents and using Outlook Mail Link in the Web client
Changes in System Requirements
- Microsoft .NET 4.5.1 is now required
- SuperOffice Mail Link will no longer support Outlook 2003
- IE 8 is no longer supported
- Windows XP is no longer supported on clients
- Windows 2003 servers are no longer supported on servers