Sales are classified (sorted into smaller piles) according to two criteria:
- Status - this is a direct classification)
Since it doesnt make sense to have a separate pile for each and every amount, we need to make ranges
We call these “Amount classes”, and they are user-defined. To add your own open SOAdmin - Lists - Amount class (sale).
This is an example of an indirect classification
What is in a pile?
… not the items themselves since we are in the "counting business" here
We count several different things, all related to each pile:
- The total number of sales
- The number of sales registered/updated in the last “period”
- The number of sales that are not completed
- The number of sales that are not completed, in the last period
- The date of the most recent registered/updated sale
- The date of the most recent completed sale
These counters are what is available for each of the piles, and they can be used as search criteria