Find answers. Get support. Join conversations.

A hub for users and administrators to find answers to questions, access support, learn more, and help others.

Latest stories

My Favourite Feature - Quote Manager

SuperOffice Quote is a feature that helps you generate quotes quickly and accurately – saving you time and minimising errors. In this video you’ll see how easy it is to create and send different quotes, you will also see how you can visualise key reports from this added intelligence. Once you have registered a sale in SuperOffice CRM, it is quick and easy to create a quote and send it to the customer. The quote can contain several alternative versions for the customer to choose from, and you have full control of the different versions if there are any changes along the way. ____________________ SuperOffice is a modern CRM solution that helps you build strong, long-lasting relationships and turn them into revenue. Get started at https://www.superoffice.com/!

06/23/2022

Customer Success Story: The Contender

The Contender UK is a premier brand in the world of sailcloth making. They faced all kinds of challenges as the business grew. See how they used SuperOffice CRM to tackle their business challenges while still staying personal and in-touch with their clients.

06/16/2022

Enjoy effective document collaboration and information sharing with SharePoint and SuperOffice CRM

With the SuperOffice SharePoint document integration, you can store the documents and emails you’ve created in SuperOffice CRM in your SharePoint repository. This allows everyone in the company to quickly save, access and share important documents.

06/13/2022

Product roundup June 2022 - SharePoint integration

The main news this month is our new integration with SharePoint. By integrating SuperOffice CRM with your SharePoint document repository, you give everybody in your company access to the same documents, whether they use SuperOffice CRM or not.

06/13/2022

Welcome to a truly SuperOffice. Why don't you join them?

SuperOffice CRM is looking for new talent (also known as SuperLand citizens). In this video you can see what it's like to work for SuperOffice CRM at our Vilnius Office in Lithuania! To join us, go to: https://community.superoffice.com/en/jobs/

06/01/2022

Latest forum posts

• SD

Hello!  I want to do a selection searching for customers with several certain zip codes e.g. beginning with 20 and 21. I can only search for one at a time. Is there a way to put in more numbers? How do I separate the different numbers in the search field? ("," and ";" ) does not work. How has an idea?

Simone Dittrich 06/29/2022
  • David Hollegien

Hi, The certificate that is returned by the SMTP server needs to be a valid public one that can be validated by the ca-bundle used by service. So self signed certificates won't work.

David Hollegien 06/29/2022
  • Samuel Holmström

Hi! I try to filter for some e-mails that contain a specific file type.  In the E-mail header I can see that the email contains the file like this: So in a test scenario, I set up the filter like this: And in regexr it works fine: (note the " before and after in the following regex is not part of my regex it is just used to explain what I used.) I did some other tests like this and non of them worked.  "Content-Description: .*(xlsx).*" "^Content-Description: .*(xlsx).*" "Description: .*(xlsx).*" "Content.*(xlsx).*" I also tried to use only "Content" then the filter worked, and applied the action. But then the filter will not do what I want. Since the word content can be in anywhere without it beeing a excl file in the emial. Are there any problems trying to find Content-Description in the e-mail header? Or do we have some SuperOffice twist on this that I´m missing?        

Samuel Holmström 06/28/2022
  • OE

Hi I think this is a great enhancement but there is a capability missing to make it really wonderful. Ability combine different types of data. Having both documents and activities of certain types together in their own custom archive. - This would be my top priority for an improvement. Without this, the number of customer archives can really explode. Best regards /Ole   Best regards Ole

Ole Ejlersen 06/18/2022

Active forums

• Michel Krohn-Dale Core CRM features

Let's talk about contact management, privacy features, diary, document management, find and selection features, email and office integration tools that support personal productivity.

06/08/2022 mode_comment 97
  • Simone Dittrich Marketing management

Let's talk about customer segmentation (selections), communication campaigns (mailings), tracking marketing results.

06/29/2022 mode_comment 29
  • Markus Moripen 🔒 CLOSED! - OAuth 2.0 for SuperOffice

Modern authentication (OAuth 2.0) against SuperOffice Inbox and Service mailboxes over IMAP (Microsoft 365 only)

06/15/2022 mode_comment 12