How does the quick search work in SuperOffice Service?Oppdatert på 26. nov 2021
How does the quick search work in SuperOffice Service?
No matter where you are in SuperOffice Service, the quick search field is always at the top right corner. The quick search works slightly differently depending on which type of record you are searching for:
- If you want to search for requests by request id
- If you want to search for requests by tag
- If you want to search for other record using the search text
Searching for requests by request id:
If you want to find a request by using request id please follow the steps below:
- Type in the id of the request in the quick search field and press enter in your keyboard.
- If there is just one request that matches the search criteria, that request is opened. If several requests match the search criteria, a list of search results is displayed. From this list, you can open the request you want.
Note! If you enter a text and press enter, SuperOffice will list all requests in which title´s the searched text can be found.
Searching for requests by request tag:
If you want to find a request that was tagged first of all type in the '#' symbol into the search field. The field will change and you can search on one or more than one tag at the time. Type in tag names manually or use the arrow to see all tags in the drop-down list.
If the tag does not exist, you can create a new tag by clicking on No matches. Click here to create.
To change a quick search field back to the previous version - refresh the internet browser.
Searching for another type of records by the search text:
To search for other types of records in SuperOffice Service, you need to start the search by specifying what type of record you are searching for. Please follow the steps below:
- Type in the keyword of the record you are searching for a search string next to it. For example, if you want to search for a company named "Autovalets", you could enter "o:autovalets" or "o:auto" and press enter. You can see all available keywords by clicking on the magnifying glass next to the quick search field.
o, company: search for companies
c, contact: search for contacts
k, knowledge: search in the knowledge base
r, request: search for requests
a, category: list requests in a category
e, owner: list all open requests for a given request handler
p, phone: search for phone and mobile
#: search for tags
Note! If you enter a search criterion containing the @ sign, the system assumes you have entered an e-mail address and searches for people with this address. You can also search using a wildcard: enter "%" for an unknown character.
- If there is just one record that matches the search criterion, that record is opened. If several records match the search criterion, a list of search results is displayed. From this list, you can open the record you want.
Technical Blog Post: Enabling Full-text searching in Customer Service
I denne artikkelen
Fant du denne informasjonen nyttig?