We’ve developed some resources to help you work effectively from
home during COVID-19 Click here to learn more
1. Create a mailing
2. Click 'Edit column' for the paragraphs outside the frame:
3. Go to 'Font and layout', and set 'Default heading font for mobile devices' and 'default body forn for mobile devices' as Comic Sans MS 38pt normal'
4. Click 'Edit column' for the paragraphs inside the frame:
5. Go to 'Font and layout', and set 'Default heading font for mobile devices' and 'default body font for mobile devices' as Comic Sans MS 38pt normal':
6. Edit the first paragraph with the picture inside the frame, go to Image and tick the option 'BREAK LINE ON MOBILE DEVICES':
7. Click 'Toggle view for mobile devices' and check that the heading and body font is 'Comic Sans MS' and the first picture has a breakline:
8. Send the mailing
9. Open it on a mobile device:
Observe that: when changing font of heading and body and adding a breakline only for mobile devices, the changes are not shown in mobile phones (Tested in Samsung galaxy notes 4 and Gmail app). In previous SuperOffice versions (bug 57588) mailings used to be shown in a mobile phone format and the right font size but the wrong font.
I expected: when changing font of heading and body and adding a breakline in images only for mobile devices, the changes to be shown in mobile phones.
Any news regarding this? New customers expect SuperOffice to be able to send mailings that looks well in a mobile client as well. The feature has been gone for over 2 months now.