How do I set up my own selection in the Service Dashboard?Updated on 28 Mar 2022
I want to see all my team’s postponed requests on my dashboard. How do I do it?
To be able to pull a data report from SuperOffice Service in your Dashboard, we recommend to follow the steps below:
Step 1. Create a new selection
Please follow the steps below to create a new selection in Service:
- Click on Requests (1) and Find requests (2).
- In this example, we show how to show postponed requests, which belong to one team member. You can use Advanced view (1) that gives more flexibility to set up selection, then set up relevant criteria (2), (3), and click on Save as selection (4).
- Fill in the General info tab with your preferred values, as they will help you to find this selection later on.
- In the Profile (1) tab you can remove, add, change the size of the columns and apply various functions. When you´re done, click OK (2) to save your settings. Read this article to learn more about how to manage columns.
Step 2. Make your selection visible in the dashboard
Please follow the steps below to set up the selection to the Service dashboard:
- Click on , then choose System design and Web Panels from the drop-down menu.
- Click on New web panel next to the folder called Main Page.
- Fill in the Label field (1), select the option Use selection and choose the selection you created in the previous step (2). Click OK (3) to save it.
- Click on the arrow in tile (1) and in a list of selections you will find your newly created selection, click on it (2) and results will appear in the tile.
In this article
Did you find this information useful?