Location: vacancy in Oslo, Norway | Contact person: Jan Petter Hagberg | Job type: Full-time | Role: Software developer
Location: vacancy in Vilnius, Lithuania | Contact person: Stein O Sektnan | Job type: Full-time | Role: Software developer
- Nice to have: Azure, React, Angular, Unit-testing
Software developer with interest for cloud integrations
Do you like to integrate different software solutions and create new and exciting opportunities for your users? Would you like to work in an in-house environment to develop software that is used by 150 000 users in Europe every day? Would you like to be a part of a professional team in a successful product company and contributing to a long-term strategy? Do you value solid development processes, DevOps, and quality at all levels?
At SuperOffice integration team you will get an opportunity to use the latest technology and work with committed, knowledgeable, and creative colleagues. Working in-house will give you professional specialization and in-depth knowledge, as you will be focusing on one product and one project at a time. We develop our software solution using modern cloud technology and our vision is to help our customers by offering simplified solutions to complex marketing, sales, and customer service processes.
In our integration team we take great pride in making complex business integrations as simple as humanly possible. We have a keen eye on user experience and want to make sure all our users feel at home, no matter what platform they are on.
We are looking for skilled and experienced developers with a keen interest in the development of cloud applications! You should have a few years of experience as a professional developer. You are passionate about programming and delivering quality code. We need you to be a contributor to our working environment, be able to work in a distributed team using modern tools and have the ability and skills to share your experiences with your colleagues.
SuperOffice represents a full-stack developer environment. As a developer you will be responsible for developing all layers of applications along with your team. Programming will be your main activity, but you will also get an opportunity to work on all phases of development – from specification and design to finished release (DevOps). Development of automated tests and assisting our manual testers are also a part of the job description. Security, privacy, performance, accessibility, testability, persistence, resource management – there are many exciting areas you will have a chance to participate in.
We promote a friendly and open culture in SuperOffice. We also do not take ourselves too seriously, that is why you will find it easy to share and acquire knowledge in our company.
Master English language, both written and verbally. Able to communicate in Norwegian and willing to learn the language.
What you can expect from us:
- You will get to work with modern technology and development methodology.
- You will work in teams that engage in all layers of application: from DB to UI.
- You will work exclusively with web- and cloud-based solutions.
- You will have good opportunities for personal and professional development.
- You will work with professionals in a fully-fledged professional environment.
- You will get a solid and profitable company as an employer. We adapt to your expertise and experience.
- You will enjoy other benefits, such as business trips, canteen arrangements, telephone, broadband and a good pension (retirement) scheme.
- We are responsive to your ideas, so you’ll get a chance to influence the way our company works and improve your work day.
- We are also currently working on a large revitalization project and looking for the right people to become a part of an exciting and demanding journey.
This is who our Super colleague is:
- You have good communication skills.
- You communicate well in Norwegian and English, both speaking and writing.
- You are eager and independent, but also work well in teams.
- You have great interest in learning about and developing your expertise of new technologies, trends and frameworks.
- You are interested in sharing your knowledge with your colleagues.
- You are genuinely interested in technology and finding solutions to challenging issues.
- You have full-stack expertise or a clear ambition to get there.
- You are used to be working inhouse or you may have worked for some years in consulting environments and have experience in various industries, customers and solution areas.
- You understand customer needs and love to find great software solutions for their problems.
We use SEMAC to run a background check on relevant candidates.
Contact: Jan Petter Hagberg