Use the Screen designer to change your SuperOffice layout
Learn more how you can change the layout of your More tab after the upgrade to SuperOffice 10
We are very excited to launch SuperOffice 10 – our latest version, which offers even more tools and features to help you customize your CRM solution and build stronger customer relationships.
One of these features – the new Screen designer – is a result of a major technological uplift that increases the flexibility of your CRM software significantly.
Screen designer lets you configure the layout of the Company and Contact screens to fit your information needs and workflows better. For example, you can create different layouts to match the needs of different teams (user groups) in your company.
The new Screen designer comes on top of the ability to create your own user-defined fields, a feature that many of our customers already enjoy.
Whilst adding user-defined fields is a standard feature, the possibility to configure your screens is one of several features you get access to if you subscribe to the product Development Tools (previously known as Expander Services).
After the upgrade to SuperOffice 10, there are some changes to be aware of:
- The sorting and placing of your user-defined fields will change and appear in two columns in the More tab of your solution.
- If you are not happy with the new layout, you need the new Screen designer to adjust it.
- If you do not already subscribe to Development Tools, your company has been granted free access to the new Screen designer for a limited time to allow you to make changes to the layout of your More tab after the upgrade. Your CRM administrator will find the Screen designer tool inside the Settings and maintenance.
- The new Screen designer is available up until December 31, 2021. After this date, to access this feature you will need to subscribe to the product Development Tools that help you configure and customize your SuperOffice CRM solution.
Available resources and help
We hope you will explore the Screen designer feature and use it to modify your screens. To help you get started, we have some resources available to you:
- Watch this short video for an introduction to this new feature;
- Learn more in this how-to guide;
- Check out these FAQs.
In addition, our CRM consultants will be happy to help you with configuration workshops, design implementation, training, and much more.
Your SuperOffice sales contact will be available to answer any additional questions you might have and to help you obtain access to Development Tools on a permanent basis.
Did you find this information useful?