Location: Vilnius, Lithuania | Contact person: Vilma Raisiene | Job type: Full-time | Role: Software Developer
Note: This is a new development team. We will recruit people to start working from 1st of September 2021.
Our technology stack:
Server side: C# with sophisticated database and API management
Client Side: TypeScript with adaptive GUI abstractions
Do you have a passion for large, complex, demanding software?
SuperOffice CRM is a Customer Relationship Management suite, that provides functions for B2B companies. The software covers the full lifecycle from Marketing via Prospect, through the Sales process, and on to Support. It aids its users with every phase of the process, seamlessly presenting information to all the different employee groups, and maintains a full view of all activities.
We compete with the best in the business – Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle – and while we have no intention of matching them function-for-function, our solution is simple on the surface, sophisticated under the covers, and delivers high value to SME companies. Our typical customer has from 50-200 employees who use SuperOffice for Marketing, Sales and Support.
This is no ordinary web shop, striving to “convert” visitors to put something into a standard shopping cart; this is a large, complex suite of business software with a 30-year track record. Our customers spend significant time and money integrating the product into their daily work and reap large benefits.
We have been moving with the times – from the old times of a pure on-site, C++ client; through the early days of web pages and JS code; and now to the cloud with modern solutions to both old and new challenges. As we switch technical platforms, we also extend, change and refactor our product to take advantage of new possibilities.
There is a lot of code to write, and we need more hands & brains! As we continue our journey to the cloud (we started more than 10 years ago!), we need developers who are looking for a challenge out of the ordinary:
- Work on a complex product, with several hundred thousand lines of code
Understand the domains of Service, Support, request processing in a deep way
Create software that can be used out-of-the-box but can also be adapted in many dimensions.
Work with people who take the long view: the quality we write today, will still be considered excellent in 10 years; and we will do what it takes to get there.
Share, improve and excel at the Art of programming. It is by lifting each other that we grow as people.
We are looking for people who can imagine a long-term commitment; who understand that it can take time to get up to speed; who relish a challenge and think that demanding leads to rewarding; and who simply love programming.
Is this you? Tired of flitting from one technological fad to the next, from one short-term task to the other? Give us a call!
What you can expect from us:
- You get to work with modern technology and development methodology.
- You will work in teams engaging in all parts of the process.
- We are responsive, and you get to influence the company and your own workday.
- You will have good opportunities for personal and professional development.
- You will work with professional colleagues in a full-fledged environment.
- You get a solid and profitable company as an employer.
- We are adaptable to your expertise and experience.
This is who our Super colleague is:
- You have relevant education.
- You are an awsome programmer.
- You have experience in the technologies we use.
- You have a good understanding of systems and technologies, their roles and how they interact.
- You are continuously learning about technologies, products and processes while working.
- You are good team player, that also work well independently.
- You are positive and spread good energy.
- You are fluent in English (sorry, we can’t all learn Lithuanian).
Contact: Vilma Raisiene