Hi everybody and welcome to the Product roundup for February 2022.
Joining our host Erik Reijrink in this episode are:
- Erik Eide, Product Director at SuperOffice, and
- Carlos David Cervantes, Customer Support Consultant at SuperOffice
SuperOffice 10 and artificial intelligence (AI)
They also dive into the latest AI features SuperOffice has released.
Using AI, you can now:
- Scan business cards to register contact information using the Mobile CRM app.
- Automatically translate incoming customer requests into your preferred language.
- Get a feel of the sentiment with which a customer request was written, to get a feel of the customers mood and frame of mind.
- Automatically assign incoming request to the correct request queue, so support agents handle respond and solve the as soon as possible.
- Use chatbots to help answer questions from website visitors, so your support agents and salespeople can free up time to have other meaningful conversations with your customers.
Help Center & Community
With Carlos we talk about the modern design and the new features that are now available on the Help Center & Community.
The community already offered user guides, how-to videos, best practices, and other inspiring articles, but now we’ve also added the support page and forums.
The support page allows customers to register new requests, check the status of existing requests, and search for answers using our extensive FAQ section.
On the forums page customers can ask questions and share their own knowledge and experiences about SuperOffice CRM. This way we can all help each other.
And probably the best part is that all these pages are now available on one site, with one single login.
If you are interesting to learn more about these features and our new Help Center & Community, make sure to check these resources:
- Watch our video about SuperOffice 10 here
- Learn more about how you can get started with our artificial intelligence features
- Read more about Databridge here
- Learn more about Configurable screens by watching this webcast
- Learn how to use and set up your own Dashboard 2.0
- Read more about your new Help Center & Community
- Learn more about our current pilot programs
- Sign up for our pilot program
- Visit the brand-new App Store